DOCTOR SYDNEY OHANA, EXPERT IN THE FUE ULTRA HAIR IMPLANTATION TECHNIQUE
Dr Sydney Ohana has been established for more than 30 years in Paris as a plastic surgeon. He has been interested in the micro surgery applied to hair restoration for years, and has actively contributed to improve the technique.
Thanks to the technical progress and his own surgeon experience, he successfully developped the FUE ultra technique that allows the Doctor to implant on the patient scalp hairs that have been previously extracted from the hippocratic crown and that are not subject to hairloss related to androgenic alopecia.
The results of this technique are spectacular.
Not only it eradicates the scars and traumatic pain that resulted from the former techniques of graft extraction but it allows a dramatic improvement in the rate of hair regrowth.
The accuracy of the hair reconstruction, hair per hair, with a microscope, provides the patient with a personalized solution with respect to his own hair and the status of his alopecia.
From a simple targetted restoration to a full alopecia restoration, the FUE Ultra technique performed by Dr Ohana allows the hair to retrieve a good density and offers a very natural result.
Dr Sydney Ohana is :
- Former Resident of the Hôpitaux de Paris
- Former Head of Clinic assistant of the Faculty of Medicine of Paris
- Honorary chairman of the French Association of Plastic Surgery
- Adjunct professor at the Hadassah hospital of Jerusalem
- Member of the International society of the History of Medicine
- Member of the American Association for the History of Medicine
- Member of the French Society of the History of Medicine
He was made Chevalier de l’ordre de la légion d’honneur on July the 13th, 2006 by Prime Minister Mr Dominique de Villepin. Dr Ohana has been involved for years in Humanitarian issues.